To further expand our business we are looking for a
SALES MANAGER OIL & GAS
who will be responsible for the business development and sales in our oil & gas sector. It is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious sales professional who is highly self motivated and used to function in a multi stakeholder environment.
As Sales Manager for the oil & gas industry, your key duties are:
- The focus is initially on global market, however might shift to EMEA when the team grows
- Business development of oil & gas market, with full focus on the Upstream/Exploration and production (E&P) sector
- Manages delivery of competitive bids
- Provides key customer relationship management
- Develops both tactical and long term strategic account plans for key accounts
- Supports/leads creation and implementation of market and customer development strategies and plans
- Establishes and meet sales budget
- Quote, bid & proposal preparation and subsequent bid management, including tenders
Our ideal candidate has:
- Minimum of five years’ experience in international business development and sales within the oil & gas industry
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (eight years applicable work experience)
- Experience with bid and proposal management, including tenders
- Experience with multi stakeholder environment
- Ability to travel – on average two weeks per month abroad
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills in English
What we offer:
- a competitive salary plus bonus, pension plan, travel plan, mobile phone, laptop
- working in an international environment
- being part of an ambitious, informal and enthusiastic team in an innovative, fast growing company and having the possibility to make a difference
- possibility to contribute to Bird Control Group’s vision and future
Our office is located at Yes!Delft, the incubator for technological, innovative companies of Technical University Delft where dozens of inspiring startup companies are based, with free parking and public transport is close by.
In case you have any questions, contact Annemarie van Reeven (HR / Office Manager) at +31 23 230 2030 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not make use of our vacancies as an acquisition opportunity.